Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another One Bites The Dust

I went to my third Target looking for some Archer Farms organic chocolate chips cookies. I finally thought to stop by customer service and ask if they were still selling them.

A woman called a man who told me that I would have to call Chris in the food market. I got on the phone this morning and Chris told me that he was showing *0* inventory for all stores in the surrounding area although this does not include the Illinois stores. Chris believes that they have been discontinued but I can call guest relations to make sure.

I guess that I had better enjoy these last two packs because as my grandfather used to say that's all she wrote.



Trader Joe's has a similar cookie. Alas, it doesn't move me like the Archer Farms brand.

Another One Bites The Dust

No comments:

Post a Comment