Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sour Cream Is Good With Everything or Even More Stuff People Say To Me

  • I’m gaining weight but it’s not a problem; I’ve given up on the losing weight thing.

    Colleague on the difficulty of getting to the gym during the week because of late nights at work.



  • I could never swim like that; I would drown.

    A woman to me after I did the front crawl.




  • Your calves seem more developed.

    Massage therapist




  • That is my worst nightmare.

    Friend at work when I mentioned outdoor climbing




  • Sour cream is good with everything.

    My colleague who mixed two bananas with sour cream, a little sugar and heavy cream.



  • Patti: I never go for that hold. It's a red herring even though it's pink.

    Me: Huhhuhuh...



  • Me: So, was it love at first sight?

    Pam: With climbing, yes.

    (As opposed to love at first sight with her husband)




  • My aunt Debbie: What are you up to today?

    Me: I'm going to this boxing class.

    Aunt: (Enthusiastic chuckling) Girl, you're always up to something.




  • Me to Lifeguard: Is the water cold?

    Karen (woman sitting on edge of pool): My foot is numb.




  • MT: How are you doing physically and emotionally?

    Me: Oh, don't start what you don't have time to finish.

    MT: I have time...


  • Me: I'm fine.

    MT: You know what fine means? F.....Up, Insecure, Neurotic, Emotional...

    Me:...I'm fine (unintentional).

    4 comments:

    1. TOO FUNNY!

      'That is my worst nightmare.'Friend at work when I mentioned outdoor climbing

      ReplyDelete
    2. I would drown??

      Isn't that why they call it swimming? It's the opposite of drowning.

      :p

      ReplyDelete
    3. Also bacon is good with everything )

      ReplyDelete
    4. @Ms. Bad MJ,

      I think her other nightmare is going indoor climbing. :)



      @titleless,

      That's funny. The woman was actually swimming but she wanted no part of putting her head in the water in order to do the front crawl.


      @gingerzingi,


      LOL. I would love to hear about some of your bacon concoctions.

      ReplyDelete