Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Unfurl Your Brows or The Gospel According to Madonna

Madonna


  • The more you do yoga, the more your body opens up...




  • The body has trade-offs for everything...



  • Yoga is all about releasing energy...because it gets blocked.



  • I loathe hot yoga.

    Madonna to me after I told her what I originally used my yoga towel for...



  • Loosen up that synovial fluid...

    One of Madonna's favorite fluids...


  • I tell people that I can't wait until the next day because I'll be even more beautiful then. If I don't say it, who will?


  • We need to move our bodies...,

    (As we moved a leg back and forth while it was suspended from a strap on the yoga wall)


  • You all look gorgeous... Madonna to the class as we were in Warrior I



  • We all have our reasons that we are drawn to yoga...



  • You can put your legs up on the wall at home...You can breathe, can't you? Re: the importance of having a home practice.


  • Don't get uneven on me...


  • Let go...unfurl your brows... At the start of savasana

  • The first time that I experienced restorative yoga was with Madonna and it was amazing. Haven't been able to go a Madonna led class in a while but I still remember the lessons and the laughter. Thanks Madonna...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment