Monday, January 9, 2012

Sorting Things Out

Crystal's Schedule:

Mon - running
Tues - HY
Wed - running and HY
Thurs - HY
Fri - running but maybe a rest day
Sat - HY & maybe a ride if the weather is nice
Sun - HY




'Drea's Schedule:

Monday (TBD + Gentle Yoga)
Tuesday: Swimming
Wednesday: Climbing
Thursday: Hot Yoga
Friday: Rest Day
Saturday: TBD (Hot Yoga and/or...)
Sunday: Kettlebell + ???




Patti's Schedule:

tonight: 0ff
Tues: hy
Wed: climbing
Thurs: hy
Fri: climbing
Sat: ? one or the other
Sun: ? one or the other



Anyone that you swap schedules with? What's your workout schedule like this week?

2 comments:

  1. I'm just trying to get 30 minutes of activity a day, rain or shine. I recently saw a presentation about the benefits of daily exercise, even as little as 30 minutes of walking, and it simultaneously inspired me and scared the **** out of me. You can find the link on my blog if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gingerzingi,

    Wondering why the presentation scared you. I'll definitely check out the link...

    ReplyDelete