Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Month-End Review, January

Took my tender little calf to the swimming pool and it was the perfect place to be.

I think it's kind of funny that I now walk out with the lifeguard. We usually talk about what books we're reading etc.

When we hit the parking lot, there were only two cars and I noticed that she now has a hybrid. The lifeguard said that she had simply run her truck into the ground. Her truck, by the way, had 300,000 plus miles on it. Now, that's the kind of stuff that I like to hear because I definitely want my car to last much longer.

I wonder how many exercise miles my body has on it now. Vroom...vroom... Hope that you got your exercise groove on this month...

10 Minute Solution: 5 Day Get Fit Mix


  • Cardio Kickboxing, 2 x's



  • Power Yoga, 1 x


  • 10 Minute Solution: Kickbox Boot Camp


  • Basic Training, 1 x




  • 10 Minute Solution: Tone Trouble Zones!



  • Stretching, 1 x,



  • Arc Trainer, 1 x


    Kettlebell 101, 4 x's


    Personal Training with Jackie, 30 Day Fast Start

  • Upper Body, 1 x



  • Personal Training with Jackie: Power Circuit Training


  • 15-Minute Upper Body Circuit, 1 x



  • Rock Climbing, 6 x's


    Spinning, 2 x's


    StairMaster, 1 x


    Swimming
    , 6 x's


    Treadmill, 3 x's


    Walking, 1 x


    Wii, 7 x's


    Willpower & grace

  • Warm-up, 1 x


  • Yoga, 8 x's

    2 comments:

    1. my groooove is coming *this* month.
      it is.
      it is.
      I hope :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. @MitFit,

      Just keep that mantra "it is" going...and the groove will appear. ;)

      ReplyDelete