Saturday, February 2, 2019

730 Days

Went to Zumba this morning and modified when I needed to. Left Zumba to go rinse salt off my car and, of course, I picked the bay where the guy kept putting quarters in. Had to talk to myself -- "He won't be here forever." Another bay opened up and this guy, who pulled in after in me, let me go ahead of him. Thought that was very nice of him.


My knee is feeling better. Not sure what made it wonky to begin with but I'm just grateful that my stride is back.

After Zumba and the car wash, pretty much stayed at home. Practiced about eight yoga poses then read about them. Also went back to review the Yamas and Niyamas which I'm familiar with but would struggle to tell people how they're organized etc. I always remember, though, that Ahimsa, one of the Yamas, is the highest dharma.

Last night, went to visit Asmira who I hadn't seen in years. It's hard to believe how fast 730 days go by. As usual, Asmira's hospitality is off the charts. I was so full that there was no room for dessert but I did enjoy the green tea that Asmira mixed with ginger and lemon; it was so refreshing.



No comments:

Post a Comment