Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Wanderlust

My family and I are still exchanging photos from May's trip. My aunt was looking for a picture and I was like, "Hey, send me that one."

At the Kingsley Plantation

Also spent more time thinking about how our itinerary could have been better and, now, I'm dreaming about being near a beach again -- as if I'm the only one with beach dreams...

Right now, I'm enjoying watching my zinnias grow. I've been watering them daily since the heat wave hit. Saw a friend post of picture of her garden and she had blooming zinnias. How did she do that? We're in the same region. Called myself planting right after the last frost. 

Comparison really is the thief of joy, isn't it?

Got to do a whole hour of yin yoga today. Now, that was relaxing and enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment