Friday, November 11, 2022

A Break

One of my aunts gave me a break from caregiving yesterday so that I could go bicycling. The weather was great (70-ish degrees) and, now that it's 35 degrees, I really appreciate that I had the opportunity to get out and go on an adventure. Needless to say: it was also wild that it was so warm in November.



I am such a casual bicyclist. Love to stop an eat an orange and listen to the Mississippi River... 

I'm doing a plank challenge and I'm pretty sure that it's the reason that I was able to make it up the hills. Still walked my bike up one but, overall, was pleased with my outing.


After returning home and sitting for awhile, I could feel the soreness in my body so I took the time to do yoga and focused on hip-openers. While doing frog pose, I totally said, "Ribbit."

No comments:

Post a Comment