Monday, April 23, 2018

Elevate

Went to the Earth Day Festival on Saturday where I practiced yoga, met a dog (while practicing yoga) and then a pig (while exploring the festival).

Cora
Hector
Sunday was a blur of cooking and attempts at cleaning.

Met my colleague's 13-day-old and got to hold him for a significant time while she did some paperwork. Pinky swear, I had the nicest Monday.

Went to Zumba and, at some point, thought that a Camelbak would be the best option for Grace's class and it also crossed my mind that her class should be titled Extreme Zumba or something. Several people's hair went from dry to damp. Sweat almost rolled in my eye and my colleague, Chelsea, said that even her ankles were sweating.

Bought basil from one of the international stores a few days ago which, of course, made me order basil essential oil and I couldn't just order one oil because the basil would be lonely so I also bought rosemary oil too.


The basil smells so earthy and it was kind of overpowering at first but it was such a treat each time that I got in my car and took a whiff of it. It's amazing how oils are able to help elevate my mood.

Monday facts: I got in the tub at 9:30 p.m. and I have made a little over 15,000 steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment