Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Just An Observation

This intern came into my office and when I asked how her day was going, she said "You know how it is around here at times; it's like being shot out of a cannon." That's such an accurate description.
I told her that we sometimes sing circus music so the cannon would fit right into the circus.

What made me laugh, though, is when she told me that she overslept. She's supposed to be at work by 9 and didn't wake up until 9:45 a.m. I think it was so funny because I often feel like I am dragging my ass out of bed. Her story made me feel less alone in the struggle.

Went swimming tonight and I've shaved about 13 minutes off of my time -- just an observation because I'm still a slow swimmer and, overall, I just care that I moved, as people like to say, my DNA.


No comments:

Post a Comment