Monday, July 23, 2018

The Trip

When I return from a trip, I like to review the travel information that I gathered just to see how everything aligned.


Probably could have traveled or gone about things in a more logical way but it was also fun to stumble upon stuff...

Went to the library when I returned from vacation to get cooking magazines and the Bon Appetit was interesting because of a little travel advice column:

If you're traveling with a group, split up the work, and play to everyone's strengths. Put your hyper-organized travel mate in charge of compiling flight info and Airbnb addresses. Ask your fashion friend to find the best local boutiques. If your food obsessed, reservations are on you.

Also:
Schedule Alone Time 

As an introvert masquerading as an extrovert, I love to plan vacations with other people, then promptly find ways to escape. This doesn't always go over well with my companions, but over the years I've learned how to do it gracefully and with intention.
Even if you claim to never tire of your best friend's shopping habit or your boyfriend's slothlike pace...
I don't see myself as hyper-organized but I do have some aspects of that personality...


Cannot believe that it was two weeks ago that I set off for the Las Vegas. Here are my favorite pictures from the trip.

Chiquita in one of the chapels at Caesar's Palace.


My intention was to capture the skyline but also got the couple.

Hoover Dam
Yellow, Hoover Dam


No comments:

Post a Comment