Saturday, November 24, 2018

But What’s New?

Swam on Tuesday and couldn't sleep because of congestion and chalked it up to swimming. Went to Iyengar yoga on Wednesday and was just fine but, during the night, my mucus production ramped up. I have a cold -- a low-key one but still...

It has been so sweet having this time off. Got some stuff done (washing clothes, draining the lawn mower etc.) but still have lots of stuff to do but what's new?

On Thanksgiving Day, looked through the sales papers and it's so tempting to buy stuff that you don't need. My sound trainer mentioned that her family went a year without buying anything. They did make a one-item exception for birthdays though.

I did buy items related to the sound therapy training since they also had a Black Friday special and I'm also thinking about buying a sports bra from Enell since they are 30% off. Knew that Gingerzingi had mentioned Enell in her blog before so took a peek to get her opinion...

Took my mother to get eyeglasses today and they had a 20% discount. Wish I had known but, alas, my prescription has expired...

One of coworkers has been inviting me over to her place and since I had extra time, I went on Friday. Holy crap, she had all the Thanksgiving leftovers.


2 comments:

  1. I think the leftovers are better so you lucked out on that one.

    Enell is great for the Rack of Doom; I must have a really _serious_ sports bra. I can even do jumping jacks in it. Drawbacks: the straps aren't adjustable (at least the one I have isn't) and that front closure with all the hooks is difficult to do while you're trying to get your boobs inside. But once it's on, it's very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the input about the Enell. I can totally see how the front closure and lack of adjustable straps would be troublesome.

    ReplyDelete