Monday, April 12, 2021

Due Process

In the Fall, decided to do an outdoor singing bowl event but I had some ambivalence about it and didn't advertise as I should have. My friend, Ramona, said that she would help me so we were out in the park yesterday. 

Ramona suggested that I dress up and I told her a story about how Anita Baker said that she wished that when she'd first started out that she had dressed like Tracy Chapman. "Ramona," I said, “I'm Tracy Chapman."

Don't like to dress up but I did put on a cute t-shirt. Don't care for staged photos etc. etc.

At any rate, I played singing bowls and Ramona set up her camera and, at one point, she laid down on the grass and I wanted to take a picture but I was being filmed. Ha, the tables, er, camera had been turned on me.

Afterward Ramona told me how nice it was to listen to the singing bowls along with the birds -- not so nice were the emergency vehicles and dogs jockeying for position. 

And speaking of emergency vehicles, make it make sense. 


Stopper over an f'n air freshener; that's so predatory.





No comments:

Post a Comment