Sunday, July 10, 2022

Surprise Zinnia

Took a short walk this morning,,, then crossed the river to see family. 

Had a "late for me" cup of coffee and read a bit. Also continued to watch "Little Fires Everywhere."

Did 50 minutes of yin yoga.

Went back and forth about whether to cut the grass or not and finally decided to cut it instead of going for another walk, especially in light of the weather heating up later on this week.

As I pushed the lawnmower to the back of the house, checked on my zinnias. A puny one emerged earlier in the week but the first "real" one has emerged. Also saw zinnias where I had not planted any seeds.


Surprise Zinnia

Before I  came in the house, saw a house finch and my neighbor's cat chilling out on top of one of their cars.



Took a shower and also washed my hair.

Washed another round of dishes.  

It's been a full day...

No comments:

Post a Comment