Monday, August 7, 2017

Outside Factors

Was on Instagram and saw a post about yoga at this former church which is being slowly restored and currently in use as a skate park.

Photo shoot in progress...
Not sure why I feel the need to practice in different spaces but I do and the 11:00 a.m. start time was also nice for a Sunday morning. Alison said that she was bummed about missing yoga there the last time it was offered so she met me there.

Gotta say that I was surprised when I heard a thunderous noise behind me. I didn't expect skating to go on at the same time as yoga but most teachers would say use the noise as an opportunity to practice going deeper etc. despite outside factors. At any rate, my body needed the yoga. It felt better but still feels wrecked especially after Zumba this evening...

One of the receptionists at work called me to say that I had a delivery.  I was super puzzled as I have no anniversaries etc. and just hoped it wasn't a subpoena or something. The delivery was two boxes of hot cookies.

One of our sister agencies had come to get Intel and the cookies were a thank you. I didn't eat any but it was very hard not to.




2 comments:

  1. I didn't eat the doughnuts the other day, but partly because I didn't actually see them sitting there in their box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wished that more sweets were unnoticeable. There ended up being a going way thing the next day and I couldn't resist the cake from a French bakery.

    ReplyDelete