Sunday, January 7, 2018

What To Chase


Watched episodes of Empire with my cousin last night then stopped by the grocery store around 10:30 p.m. for a #MilkEggsBread run since the weather people were predicting icy conditions.

It was warm enough for me to walk this morning but the weather warnings were still there. Since the ground had been cold for so long, the rain would make roads, sidewalks etc. potentially hazardous so I've been at home -- cooking, cleaning, relaxing and reading; sometimes it's good to be on lock-down.

Enjoyed my walk since I wasn't compressing my body trying to keep warm. Also listened to a podcast which, for some reason, I don't normally listen to unless I'm walking. My walk also reminded me that there is a season for everything and I found myself anticipating the bushes and flowers in bloom.



While in the locker room on Saturday, heard a catchy song and wrote down phrases so I wouldn't forget it. Realized that I had already watched the video after having visited the Zumba teacher's Facebook page. Dua Lipa's New Rules is totally going on my iPod. Love the collective and diverse feel of the video too...

Like Dianne Bondy, I enjoyed what Lilly Singh said about growth. As soon as I finished typing that sentence, I went to sign up for Sharon Salzberg's February meditation challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment