Thursday, September 13, 2018

Visitor


I was genuinely surprised when I woke to discover it was just Thursday.

Was not at work for long before someone told me and another coworker that there was a cute little kitty at the front door. The kitty had gotten in and someone had placed him back outside.

No one in my family ever had cats so I can't say that I'm a cat person but this little guy certainly tugged at my heart strings. He was super friendly and playful and, at one point, he wrapped his legs around my arms -- so cute.

The consensus is that he belongs to someone but one of my coworkers says that if she sees him again, he is going home with her.

I’m glad that I got chance to spend time with the kitty and I hope he’s safe.

E






2 comments:

  1. I think you're going to end up with a kitty someday. You don't go looking for them, they find you :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one was definitely tempting...

    ReplyDelete