Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Problems

To say that life has been wild is an understatement. I bookmarked this tweet way back in January and it still resonates.

Don't know which statement is more true -- Kelsie's Snow's "no smooth sailing" or the commenter's one about excruciating anxiety and stress

I've been talking to my aunt about coming over so that I could get out for a swim. At first, I thought "What's the point?" Still, we finally set a date and I got to go swimming yesterday. Haven't been in about a year and the lifeguard said that he thought I was in Europe or something. How I wish that had been true. 

Swimming was great. Going to a couple of stores after swimming was also great. I felt light and free.

Recently watched an episode of Hoarders, Season 13, Episode 4, Carl. The organizer, Dorothy Breininger, said to Carl:

I really understand what it's like to care for a parent. 

I do caregiving for my mom. I did caregiving for my dad and I did caregiving for my sister.

So, it was always on me to handle the problems. And I want to say, I totally get it; that you have to handle all of the these problems and I'm so sorry about that...

I felt that deep in my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment