Thursday, December 8, 2016

The Wayside

At one point I was doing a few minutes of yoga in the morning but that's fallen by the wayside. I've also been intending to more yoga at home by working on a few poses but that hasn't happened.

What has happened is that I spotted Do Your Om Thing in one of BookBub's mailers. I borrowed the book from the library but I also purchased an e-book version  as my sticky notes were getting out of hand and I'd like to refer to portions of the book later.

What also happened is Geeky Fun with Hindu Deities, a Yogaland podcast (with Andrea Ferreti) and, next thing you know, I ordered Hinduism for Dummies. Maybe I will get around to deepening my practice.


I'm a little weary today but trying not to yield to that mood...

I was moved by Mary Elizabeth Williams' I Won't Let Cynicism Win but could not bear to finish Sarah Kendzior's Letter to Trump Supporters...

I've tried to watch Chelsea before and couldn't get into it but I did watch quite a bit of the episode, Dinner Party: Going to Prison; she talks to members of the Orange Is The New Black cast. Uzo Aduba said something about trying to figure out her place and Chelsea Handler responded:
"Well, we're always trying to figure out our place. Even when we have a place, we're like -- Am I supposed to be here?"

Also, like this Instagram post.

No comments:

Post a Comment