Tuesday, March 14, 2017

But I Moved

Went to 11:00 a.m. yoga on Sunday -- not because I couldn't get up but because it took me a significant amount of time to clear out all the mucus that I'd accumulated during the night...

Gloria usually reads something before yoga class and her latest book is a meditation one. I don't ever remember doing a guided meditation in Gloria's class. Start meditating and the guide will appear?

If there were a superhero that produced massive amounts of mucus, I would be that person. I have a sinus infection or something. Thankfully, I haven't experienced any headaches or pressure but the itchy eyes are back. Plus, my skin itches a bit and my hand contact dermatitis is active.

So, yeah, no swimming tonight. This is the second day that I've had to put together a workout. I wanted to go to the gym for a group fitness class but Tuesday classes are weird.

I took the plastic off Dance Julianne and did several routines then did more 10 minute segments from other DVDs. Don't feel like I push myself enough when I workout at home but I moved my DNA...


Went to Sam's Club tonight and saw many interesting things, including a Segway, Gingerzingi -- all yours for the price of $599.00 (original price $799.00).


As I was checking out, the clerks were taunting each other and one said to the other: We're not the same person. I like that sassy sentiment.


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're suffering so much from this mucus thing. I've had sinus infections a couple times and they are AWFUL.

    And lol the Cardio Ballroom. I've always wanted to learn ballroom dance, maybe that will go on my bucket list.

    I want one of the big off-road Segways that will go 20 mph. Not sure but I think they're much more expensive!

    Hope you are better soon.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That DVD is hard to describe. I like the first routine; the others were hard to follow.

    When I win the lottery, that Segway belongs to you.

    Thanks for the get well wishes. xo

    ReplyDelete