Monday, May 15, 2017

Wondering

When my mother and I left the repast on Saturday, she pointed out one of her childhood homes. We got our first phone there and we had a party line. Wow, we've come a long way -- maybe too long. I wonder how many homes my grandmother had to move in and out of raising seven children.

Although I haven't done much research on it, I've been thinking about StoryWorth -- heard about it while listening to a podcast. Wonder if my family members would participate.

I've also been thinking about how mother said that my aunt Girt has always had a mouth on her. No need to wait for old age; she's been saying what she has wanted to say since...

Alison and I were in negotiations on Saturday night about what activities we wanted to do and where we wanted to do them.  Knew that I didn't have much time to play with (a.k.a bicycling) so we decided to go to yoga and then breakfast after yoga.

Towards the end of class, I snapped this picture of Alison. Some people were doing headstands and because I don't do headstands, I watched. Alison said that she is trying to become accustomed to the idea of being upside down...


Guess I could have done downward-facing dog on the wall but I was ready for savasana and not wall play...

This woman that I used to work with moved back to St. Louis from California. She was hoarse and said that her voice has been that way since she moved back to St. Louis. She also said that she used to take allergy shots but doesn't have time to do that right now.

Got home from work, changed clothes, walked the yard to check for debris then mowed the lawn. Followed that up with pulling weeds for one hour. By the time I was finished, felt like I had little shards of glass in my skin.

I had been feeling better and less congested but I should have worn a mask because my stint outside has me nice and congested.



No comments:

Post a Comment