Sunday, August 5, 2018

I’d Rather

Rolled out early this morning and got cooking out of the way since I was scheduled to meet Chiquita at the recreation center at 11:00-ish. I wasn't very optimistic that they would let me use her second guess pass since I'd already been there once but they did...

Had my eye on swimming -- even though Chiquita was going to be on the treadmill. Swam 10 laps because I wanted to shoot hoops too. I also went ahead with swimming because I knew that I'd be jonesing for it at some point in the week. 

I'd rather, informally, play basketball and walk/run after the ball than be on the treadmill. It was kind of funny that I hit the first five baskets that I attempted...



Decided to stop by The Sunflower Project since I would pass by Old North St. Louis on the way home. Thought the sunflowers were going to be big and chuckled when I stopped my car. Of course, they will be big sunflowers one day. 


Wanted to go by an outdoor pool but I also don't want to be running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Plus, I tend to feel like nesting on Sunday. So, I went home and stayed. Read a little and cleaned a little. It was also a "no" for observing a yoga class. I didn't feel like doing much of anything...

I like this poster that was on the natatorium's message board. For today, I guess that should be Why not stay at home?


No comments:

Post a Comment