Monday, August 27, 2018

Risks

The 'Fugee sent me a 'gram with Oprah and Gayle who are in Croatia right now and my first thought was Oh, it would be nice to be rich and in Croatia. What a thought...

I went to Croatia and I had a good time without the rich part...

Thinking about my mood and the word doldrums just popped into my mind. That's not a completely accurate word but I'm also not feeling light-hearted either.

Worked at a festival this weekend and I was at the entrance. Didn't get to do a whole lot of people watching but the people sitting near the park signage captured my attention...and so did the bumble bees.




The bag that I was carrying dropped from a chair and my camera (within a camera bag) was in there and hit the ground. The shell of my camera cracked a bit. I was so annoyed with myself for being careless but, of course, I didn't think my bag was going to drop out of the chair and I also thought the camera bag offered more protection.

What to say? Accidents happen. I like to take pictures and I like to have my camera and there are risks with anything.



No comments:

Post a Comment