Saturday, December 8, 2018

Receptive

There was a very intense incident that occurred at yoga teacher training which I'm not at liberty to discuss. It left many of us shaken and confused but was a powerful lesson in people not being perfect and that sometimes people just have "a moment."

Went to the bathroom and noticed that someone had put a postcard in there and I had an idea of who it was and she said that her way of dealing with anxiety etc., is by trying to put some positivity into the world.



During training weekends, we have a lot of props so I had a yoga bench of sorts built up and when I looked underneath my bolster, there was the sweetest card... The positivity ambassador had struck again...


Did my third Pro Bono sound session. The client was very receptive to sound therapy and told me that she found the session relaxing and was going to bed right away after I left. The next day I asked her how she'd slept and she said that she slept so soundly that she overslept...

Love seeing my bowls underneath my table.


2 comments:

  1. 'Drea, you need to be a writer. The first paragraph of this blog post reads like the beginning of a literary mystery.

    Whatever it was, I hope it was all resolved.

    Also I need you to come here and calm Ingvor with your sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you. I had dreams of writing a book. Maybe I can still pull off one and maybe it's meant to be a yoga book...

    I'm not sure that the situation was resolved but we all managed to laugh at some things by Sunday so, at the very least, we were not as tense as we were on Friday.

    I would love to give Ingvor a sound therapy session. :)

    ReplyDelete