Sunday, December 2, 2018

To Be More Mindful

Did my first post-training sound massage with a friend who has been to a sound meditation, gets regular Ashiatsu massage and has cats. In addition to my friend, I was definitely interested to see how the cats would respond.

Made a checklist of everything to take but forgot to use everything. Also made a blooper right at the start when I grabbed a bowl and extinguished the sing. We had a laugh and I continued. If nothing else, it was a reminder to be more mindful.

When I struck the first big bowl, my friend's cats' eyes bulged out. Two of them stayed around and one got up on the table during the final minutes of the massage. They were very curious about the bowls but I guess curiosity is a cat thing. They were all super excited about the table too and stretched out on it. One used the table as a launching pad to get to the Christmas tree area. Most importantly, my friend said that she felt relaxed, enjoyed the sound massage and her cats took major naps afterwards.





Cat Approved

Spot the cat...

No comments:

Post a Comment