Monday, November 25, 2019

Next to Last Dance

Had a dream that I went to a yoga event and left my singing bowls at home.

The "leaving" dream used to be about traveling. I would get to the airport and not have my camera. On the way back to the airport, I would have to take a boat and would have a hard time paddling...

This weekend went to the funeral for my twin uncles' half brother. Their brother, Main,  looks more like one of my uncle's twin than the actual twin. Main also had avsimilar knack for being able to fix just about anything like my other twin uncle who doesn't look like him.

One of Main's friends got up to give remarks and he chuckled after every two sentences and it was so nice to hear the laughter...

On my way to Zumba, I listened to the episode of  That's So Retrograde about Somatic Experiencing and Mercier Massage. I had never heard of the latter. As I listened to the podcast, started thinking about the state of the world and my mind went biblical as in Where are the Davids to all of these Goliaths?

It was the next to last class for the Zumba teacher who is taking her talents to another facility. She played Last Dance by Donna Summer as the cool down song. Ooooh, that was like pouring salt into a wound. I saw several people crying.

This woman who attends three Zumba classes with me said that Zumba is not supposed to make you cry. True that...


No comments:

Post a Comment