Tuesday, October 2, 2018

So Tidy

My yoga studio had a September "challenge" and I hesitated to join as everyone's homes and bodies looked so tidy but then I decided to jump into the fray because if I don't represent, then who will? One of the poses that I thought that I would never attempt was wheel pose. However, my yoga trainer is always talking about accessible yoga so I decided to try wheel pose with a stability ball.



Continuing with my outdoor theme, I spotted sunflowers on a corner. So, I did legs up the fence (i.e. legs up the wall) on a fairly busy corner. I can only imagine what this man driving by was thinking when he saw me...


Work has me thinking about someone that I have not thought about in ages -- Tupac Shukar. I keep thinking God forgive me; I got the spirit of a thug in me and It's just me against the world and I woke up screaming f... the world. 

Given the "tools" that I have at my disposal, I don't worry about totally devolving but...

Speaking of rappers, love this memo to Kanye West:




No comments:

Post a Comment