Monday, October 21, 2019

Wonder

Mighty Mississippi
I have bicycled more this month than I've bicycled all year.

I find myself craving more sleep on Saturdays and even 10:40 a.m. seems too early to exit the house for Zumba.

Saturday was a really good day for bicycling too -- left the house around 11:30 for a short ride, about seven miles, but I wasn't looking to ride for a long time so it worked for me. 

Saw fishermen as I usually do and I wonder if I would eat something out of the Mississippi River. Mentioned it to my brother and he'd seen a documentary, City Limits Fishing. Apparently, the Mississippi has lots of catfish. 


The workday was horrid. Didn't even feel like going to Monday Zumba which is usually my end-of-workday prize but I did go and felt better afterward.


No comments:

Post a Comment