Sunday, December 15, 2019

Nice

Had our work holiday party on Friday and it's sad how many of us were looking forward to a  half day away from our desks.

Thankfully, the party veered from the usual structure and we had more fun. I also continued my streak of winning a door prize and got a gift card. I have treated myself to plenty in November and December so not sure what I will treat myself to.

Alison messaged me while we were having our party and I sent her a picture of my plate in response to her "What are you doing?" and she responded back: starch fest. Indeed. I am still thinking about the lentil samosas; they were so perfect...

Checked my Saturday Zumba teacher's social media and found out that they are closing all classes at this particular gym. This is the second time that they've remodeled a bigger space and another gym has been affected. So, goodbye to two Zumba teachers. One of my classmates seems to think that they are pushing their Les Mills classes...

With the exception of going to out to get ginger, I've been in the house, due to the weather, all day and it's been nice. I pulled out my workout DVDs and did a segment from a Leslie Sansone DVD and also did kickboxing plus just moved around the house. It looks like there's going to be a change in my exercise routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment