Monday, December 16, 2019

You or Me

Because of the forecast, decided not to make my usual Sunday afternoon trek to Illinois.

At some point, woke up in the wee hours of the morning and saw a text message from work that we'd be opening on a delayed schedule. Quickly turned my regular alarm off and edited another one for a different wake up time. What an unexpected gift.

My coworker messaged me to say that she didn't feel comfortable driving and almost immediately messaged me to say that we were actually closed as she had spotted the message on Facebook.

There was some type of glitch with the alert system and after checking the automated message decided to check my work emails and communicated with the people that I needed to and then I shut down all work stuff...

With my extra time, I cleaned out the fish tank, exercised, read and, otherwise, chilled out. Couldn't believe how sore I was from the 10 minutes of kickboxing which makes me feel like my workout regime was in need of shaking up.

Took another bubble bath tonight and did more yoga. Reached out to a friend to tell her that one of my cousins and an aunt are off tomorrow and she said, "Yeah, I don't think that's going to be you or me tomorrow."

No comments:

Post a Comment