Saturday, December 7, 2019

Understatement

Bought way more than I expected post-Thanksgiving. Planned to acquire at least one more singing bowl and did my usual back and forth about the necessity of purchasing more stuff.

My sound equipment arrived on Wednesday which was the same day that I was collaborating with Jocelyn to do a restorative, sound experience so I took my new bowl along after testing it out. 

This woman, Lisa, approached me and shared that she is a St. Louis native, does sound healing but now lives on the West Coast. When she comes home, she likes to check out the sound scene.

Lisa and I talked plus exchanged Instagram information after class and was surprised when I saw that she followed me on Twitter until I remembered that my Twitter information is on Instagram but I was even more surprised when I saw what Lisa tweeted; it was so moving (understatement).

I experienced doubt about my purchase and about sound therapy and Lisa's generous tweet was a sign that I needed.





No comments:

Post a Comment