Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Something About the Water


I had no intention of swimming but the pool called my name. Plus, there is often something about the water that is peaceful.

Got there and only two other people were in the pool so it was quiet except for the Christmas music which I am really not in the mood to hear although my ears did perk up at the plaintive tones of O Holy Night.

There is part of me that wants to take a vow of silence right now or go on a silent retreat or retreat but...

As this man said during a meeting this morning, there is comfort in numbers.

2 comments:

  1. the pool always makes me feel better. glad you went.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TJ,

      I'm glad that I went too. Really enjoyed that swimming session and can't wait to go again.

      I need to put up a visual reminder so that I'll remember how nice pool time is...

      Delete