Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Working On It

In last week's episode, "we" were reminded that taking deep breaths when upset is beneficial.

On Monday, I remembered that it's hard to breathe when you're stressed out and upset. Today, thank God, was a less stressful day. I can totally see why, though, exercise made the top of the 99 Coping Skills list.

Went to Zumba yesterday and I was able to, for the most part, leave that 9 to 5 up on the shelf. One of my coworkers is sometimes in this class and so, for a minute or two, I thought about work but the dancing quickly took over.

Swimming was on tap tonight and I got caught up in all the rituals -- swimming the laps, shower etc. so that when I opened the pool door, I was taken aback by the indigo sky which was stunning in its prettiness.


Came across an Instagram post that made me pause. I do not feel content or relaxed right now but I'm working on it.




This yoga meme made me chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment