Monday, June 25, 2018

Comments and Notes

How much down time is enough? Don't feel like I had enough of it this weekend but what's new?

A new coworker made my day. She walked somewhere for lunch and was approached by someone who offered to lick her toes for $1 dollar. My husband does that for free she responded. I laughed in earnest. I've heard about this guy but it's been years since someone that I know encountered him...

I'm on my second yoga book, The Bhagavad Gita. I go with the shortened nameGita; otherwise, I tie up my tongue.


My kitty stickers were getting in the way so I went and got sticky tabs that I like much better. It was cool that the first book that I read was also available on Amazon Prime so that I could make electronic comments and notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment