Sunday, June 10, 2018

The Sweetest Message

I am not the type of person who comes up with a five-year plan. I do, however, have shorter and softer plans and goals.

Still, yoga teacher training was not in my vision for this year but that's what I was doing this weekend. And, wow, it's been a good but very long weekend. Training started on Friday at 5:30 and went until 9. Saturday and Sunday was another 15 hours or so. I finished grocery shopping around 9:30 p.m. on Saturday and I finished cooking around 8:45 p.m. today.


During lunch today, I headed to this juice place because three people were sick and I picked up something along the way or maybe before then and I wanted to try to nip it in the bud.

Walked into the juice place and this young woman was at the bar. How are you, friend? she asked. Next, she wanted to know my birthday and said that I had the same birthday as her father. She then went on to tell me that she had a hangover (You don't even know..., she said) and I asked her what she was drinking to combat it. Hugs, she answered. So, I gave her one.

Also wanted to pick up cilantro at the international store. It was the one item that they didn't have at the regular store. When I saw how Rooster had covered its egg, I walked myself over and took a picture.


I got the sweetest message from the 'Fugee. Good morning my favorite student. It helped me relax as I was extraordinarily nervous about the practice teaching that we had on the agenda. Wasn't expecting practice teaching on the first weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am so excited for you, starting the teacher training. That's fantastic, and so perfect. You're going to be a great teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. Your vote of confidence means a lot.

    ReplyDelete