Thursday, June 28, 2018

Awakening

The calm before...
Feel like I'm more in tune these days  as far as picking up on people's vibes and I'm also better about following my instincts.

Is it because I'm doing more yoga? More reading? The sunshine?

Decided to go to restorative yoga after work since there was no climbing scheduled. Also had my eyes on the pool.

Yoga was yummy and then the tornado siren came on. Thought I heard it then this woman told the teacher that she needed to go because her kids were at home alone. Class also ended early. Raced home and exited my car right before the downpour started.

We elected not to stay at the studio because it only has one level and the wind was shaking the windows so that the we thought it was hailing at one point. There was no indication on the weather app that bad weather was on the horizon. Otherwise, I would have headed home.

Since the weather hemmed me in, I siphoned debris out of the fish tank then finished reading my second yoga book. When I told the 'Fugee that I had planned on coming to the pool, she responded hahahaha...

Also, this weather makes it feel like Friday. Gonna be in for a rude awakening in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment