Sunday, February 17, 2019

Exchanges...

Full day yesterday.

Went to Zumba and from there headed to a new age store to see if they had rain sticks. There was one left and I listened to it for a good 10 minutes but couldn't decided on whether I really wanted it. From there headed to Talbots -- a store I usually only visit at the end of a season. I was surprised by how much pink stuff they had.

Pink is the new winter color???

Took a brief rest then went to this gathering. This woman, Pati,returned from Nepal with a plethora of singing bowls and while I have a nice set, I felt compelled to go and I'm glad that I did.

Pati has been in the healing arts for about 25 years and she had me cracking up when she said Am I crazy? I'm going half way around the world...


Made a pit stop at home then went to give a sound session. I love to hear what people think of the session afterwards. People have had interesting experiences. The person that I gave the session to yesterday called it an energy session. Hadn't really thought of that way but I guess most exchanges, massage etc., are an exchange of energy.

Saturday was a good day but I found myself craving more stillness.

Saw a couple of Cardinals this morning but I was too far away to focus well.


2 comments:

  1. Do you like pink? I don't care for it on me, so I would be a little disappointed with Talbot's.

    I don't know when, but eventually I'm going to come to a class you're teaching. A super beginner class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't normally like pink but I got them because it's been hard for me to find pants that fit well. My taste has change a bit. I used to stick to dark colors but that's changing...

    Hopefully, we will get to meet up somewhere. I'll start working on a sequence for a super beginner class. :)

    ReplyDelete