Saturday, March 2, 2019

I Relate

Saturday is, hands down, my favorite day. I don't usually have anywhere to be in the morning so I leisurely read, drink coffee then head to Zumba around 10:40 which is what I did today.

Ran a quick errand then came home to eat before meeting Alison at the art museum for 2019's Art in Bloom. It was packed -- possibly because of the weather advisory. We stayed for about two hours and still didn't see all of the floral art.

We encountered this one woman who had lost her pencil so I let her borrow my pen so that she could mark off the ones that she'd already seen. She told us that she hadn't really taken any pictures because she'd just deleted pictures from 2018's Art in Bloom, ha-ha; I relate.

Overall, I think Art in Bloom is a brilliant concept. I enjoyed seeing so many people out and it's also a reminder for me that I don't get to the museum often enough.

Not the art it's representing but I like the composition.







Drawn to this one...

I want thissssss!


There were such nice touches throughout the museum.


3rd Place

No comments:

Post a Comment