Monday, April 15, 2019

A Day Late

I'm not a trivia buff but went to an event on Friday because a paid contractor that I work with thought it would be a nice occasion for us to socialize and have fun and it was.

To my surprise, I knew more than two answers.

I was impressed by my table mates. There was a question about what year Florence Griffith-Joyner won two medals. While I tried to remember the year she died, Rafael was, like, the Olympics were in 1984, 1988... I know that they take place every four years but the dates don't stick in my head. Another table mate is well-traveled so he knew answers that none of us did and yet another one is well-versed, period.

There was a question about Pokemon and none of us had a clue so we used a mulligan for that one. We did pretty good but didn't win and we joked about studying and being more prepared for the next year's trivia event...


Yesterday I went to a class, Yoga for Healthy Joints, which was more like a workshop. It was great way to spend the afternoon.

I signed up for Deepak and Oprah's meditation challenge but not really feeling it but I am reading Meditation Made Simple and I'm enjoying it.

Went to get a smoothie bowl after Zumba yesterday and saw these kids sitting on the bump-outs and they looked so cool.


Looked outside the window and kept trying to identify the precipitation coming down -- couldn't believe my eyes.


What else? Emotionally, I'm in weird space.

No comments:

Post a Comment