Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Filling The Well

  • Bought


  • One of my colleagues was headed to Target and, for some reason, I thought about washable markers and The Artist's Way.

    Filling the well involves the active pursuit of images to refresh our artistic reservoirs.
    I don't even know if this quote was the one I had in mind. Maybe it was something about pleasing your inner child.

    No matter, I had fun.



    I was headed to the climbing gym and was inspired to write mental tenacity on my arm after seeing this article, How to Push Past the Pain as the Champions Do?


  • Done

  • Self-Reiki Treatment


    While I'm not sure how much it helped as I was doing the treatment at 2:00 a.m. when I crossed that line between sleepiness and peppiness, some of the Reiki holds did feel refreshing.


  • Watched

  • Discovered gem while watching Acupressure Massage -- where to treat heat in the body; the point is on the colon meridian at the crease in the elbow.


    Recently, I've been hit with waves of heat in the upper body. Stress? You decide.


    FYI, if you were going out to lunch and wanted to suppress your appetite, you could use Pericardium Six which is two fingers up from the wrist crease in the center.


    I also like this point which is a master acupressure point.



    Someone may need to take my markers and pens away...


    Have you bought, done or watched anything interesting lately? How are you filling the well?

    2 comments:

    1. I've been thinking of having Payne's back tattooed at that one spot that relieves his neck pain, so I don't have to hunt around for it. I tried Sharpie, but it washes off too fast.

      ReplyDelete
    2. You do know how to make me chuckle.

      It would be really interesting if I got tattoos of pressure points. Of course, it would probably look like I had chicken pox when it was all over with it.

      ReplyDelete