Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Messages

Made it to yoga on Monday and Tuesday without incident and I feel so accomplished.

Jill, this woman I met in January of 2015 at our friendly neighborhood yoga studio, messaged me to see if I was going on Tuesday then she messaged me again to say that she'd managed to get to the studio early and that she was going to do a double-header.

When I got in line to sign in, I saw Jill behind the curtain which made me smile.



Did I tell you that I love what one photographer calls the side-story? One of the things that I remember about Jill from 2015 is that she brought a book and she is still bringing books. I don't think she ever gets much reading done because people usually inquire about what she's reading.

Jill
I was literally leaping after Monday's yoga class and was also in a good mood after Tuesday's practice and, yet, I was on edge this morning and somebody that I work with doesn't help my mood. The two words that pop into my mind when I think about this person are acerbic and loud-mouthed, ugh...

I don't normally watch the Golden Globes but two of my aunts were watching on Sunday and, therefore, I watched. Was not expecting Meryl Streep's impassioned speech about what's-his-face and it is still hard to fathom how this person is president-elect -- what a nightmare.

1 comment:

  1. I think Streep's speech is going to be replayed 5, 10, and 50 years from now. It's classic.

    ReplyDelete