Thursday, February 1, 2018

50 Pictures

I've been dreaming just about all week.

First there was the dream with the possum-like creature that defecated on a bed not once but twice. I strategized about the best way to clean up the green poop and was so relieved when I woke up and realized there was nothing to clean.

Other dreams included someone who died in a car crash, a woman who told me "it's in control" and, last night, someone was cleaning up my house...

Last week one of my former coworkers, Katie, told me that she was going to a cat yoga event and I surprised myself by saying that I would accompany her.

When Katie told her aunt that I had gone to a goat yoga event, her aunt wanted to know how one is able to practice yoga with goats around and the answer is -- there's not much yoga going on.

I have not been around cats much so I was surprised with their level of curiosity with shoes and purses. The cats also surprised me a few times by leaping across the room. The instructor said that we could take all the pictures that we wanted and I ended up taking about 50 pictures.

Cat yoga was a definite stress-reliever and I'm glad that the cat rescue place benefits from the event too.

"Ears"



The last picture is one of my favorite pictures of the night. The woman was practicing next to me and her face was full of adoration for this cat. You might not be able to tell in this black and white version but trust me -- she adored this cat.

2 comments:

  1. I love the dream about someone cleaning up your house. I would like to have that dream lol.

    Maybe there is a cat in your future... You don't have to go get one, they appear in your life at the right time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleaning by osmosis for both of us???

    Re: the cat, we'll see. I'm still surprised that they all weren't trying to hide.

    ReplyDelete