Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Someone Had To Do It

My goal, for a year and a half, has been to get my mom and aunt back to Jamaica where they first visited in 1979. They kept finding excuses not to go, including my aunt trying to budget for a new car -- a very valid reason but if you wait for some exquisite, perfect time -- it's not going to happen.

I also did not want the duo to travel alone because they both have health issues, including bad knees. I wanted to, at least, provide the muscle and, so,
I am in Jamaica again, I think, for the fifth time. I prefer Negril but my mom and aunt prefer Montego Bay.

While traveling I realized, again, how much stamina it requires and that you also have to brace yourself for the stress of air travel; it's almost a throwaway day.

I also learned about a Category Three Landing and I'm glad that I didn't have all the details about that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment