Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Because

Took a couple of days off from work because I needed a couple of days off from work.

Did I really have a vacation in February? That trip seems like it happened eons ago. The 'Fugee came to pick me up at 10 and we went to the Botanical Garden. The parking lot was already full when we arrived. It's hard to believe that, in the middle of the week, so many people are at the garden. Why am I not there on Wednesday more often? A woman could get used to an abbreviated workweek under the right circumstances.

It was a nice day -- a bit warm but there was a breeze. I took 91 pictures with my real camera and more with my iPod.

Here are some of my favorite pictures of the day.

Amphitrite a.k.a. Merbaby (a favorite spot)

Sundial
Woodpecker

I really wanted to get a close-up of the couple sitting peacefully on the bench in the Japanese Garden.

Japanese Garden
Favorite picture of the 'Fugee.

The 'Fugee capturing me...

2 comments:

  1. I love gardens. We've got a small but super nice arboretum that's attached to the state university. It's amazing how much they do in a pretty small area.

    I don't know why, but blogger isn't letting me comment with my Wordpress ID as it usually does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't go to our garden often enough...

    Hopefully the Blogger thing is a temporary glitch.

    ReplyDelete