Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Goings-On

Didn't go to Zumba yesterday because I saw that the regular teacher had something come up unexpectedly at work. It turns out that she got nominated for an award for choreography that she did for a school play.

I walked back to work. Got in about 8,000 steps but still felt the urge to bicycle so I did. Went for a short ride -- about five miles.

Today I walked back to work after lunch again. Was feeling sluggish so I didn't go swimming. Instead, I siphoned dirty water out of the fish tank which was an overdue task then I pulled more weeds out of the backyard since tomorrow is yard trash day.

Spotted on my walk; he's been up there for a while.
Also spotted on my walk.

Looked for my good glasses for about 30 minutes. Overall, just feeling tapped out.

The staff appreciation committee came around with coffee, bagels and Danishes. I passed up on the bread products because I had eaten breakfast but I did get coffee which took my total up to about 24 ounces for the day.

Light Roast
Since I'm walking, I'm listening to podcasts again and a lot of them are the usual suspects like The Moth and Death, Sex and Money. I also listened to Yoga Girl's podcast, From the Heart, for the first time and really liked it -- probably because it was about travel. I also enjoyed listening to Yoga Girl and her husband; it was a nice exchange.




Took the picture below as I bicycled on Monday. Kind of like that it's crooked.

The road less traveled?

Oh yeah, I'm also enjoying Mickela Mizzoli's Bare Feet.



No comments:

Post a Comment