Friday, November 30, 2012

Humbling or Month-End Review, November

I often think about how humbling kettlebell class is... Marisa drives us hard for 60 minutes when most kettlebell classes are 30 minutes or 45. Luckily, I’ve learned to rest when needed.


Kettlebell practice is not my only humbling exercise. Rock climbing and yoga have provided plenty of moments as well. All in all, I’m just grateful that I continue to want to move my body and that my body holds up -- something that my tweaked hip has reminded me of...


10 Minute Solution: 5 Day Get Fit Mix
  • Cardio Kickboxing, 2 x's

  • Cardio Kick, One of My Fave 10 Minute Segs

    10 Minute Solution: cardio hip hop*

  • Hip Hop 101, 1 x

  • House Party, 1 x


  • 10 Minute Solution: Dance Your Body Thin!

  • Smooth & Sexy Moves


  • 10 Minute Solution: Tone Trouble Zones!

    10 Minute Stretching, 2 x's

    Bicycling, 1 x

    Kettlebell, 4 x's

    Latin Cardio Party*, 1 x

    Leaf Raking, 3 x's

    Personal Training with Jackie: Power Circuit Training

  • 15-Minute Total Body Circuit, 1 x

  • 15-Minute Upper Body Circuit, 2 x's


  • Rock Climbing, 1 x

    Swimming, 7 x's

    Walking, 7 x's

    Yoga, 12 x's
    Any recent, humbling exercise experiences?
    *Disclosure: received without reimbursement.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment