Sunday, November 10, 2013

Move-mentum...

The Little Bunch
Woke up whimpering this morning which is just about as startling as a dream that seems frighteningly true.

Maybe Sunday (fall) malaise manifested as whimpering...

I was looking forward to yoga. Well, who doesn't? Just kidding... I hadn't been since Monday so it was time to get on the mat.

During lizard pose, Gloria said If your body sends you an invitation, go deeper. Alas, my body wasn't sending out any Evites.

During three-legged down dog, one should be able to use the momentum to get the aerial leg from the back of the mat to the front betwixt your hands. Hasn't happened for me yet though.

I did realize that I dig Ardha Chandrasana (half moon pose). I like playing with this pose even when my balance is off.

My YogaQuote for the day:
Don't move the way fear makes you move. Move the way love makes you move. Move the way joy makes you move. -Osho




No comments:

Post a Comment