Monday, August 4, 2014

Often Used With Up

Dreamed that I went shopping with an unidentified person and, together, we found a plaid, blue hoodie at an unbeatable price. Plus, it was nicely made and fit really well.

I like blue but I'm not a plaid person so I'm not sure why it seemed like the perfect article of clothing.

Dream Moods says:
To dream that you are shopping symbolizes your needs and desires. It also represents opportunities and options that you come across in life. Consider what you are shopping for and what needs you are trying to fulfill...If you are shopping for clothes, then it suggests that you are trying to put forth a new image.
A few weeks ago, dreamed that I misplaced my credit card -- the one that I use for almost everything. Startling...

Someone rocked my nerves at work even though I often try to prepare myself for the Monday onslaught. Saw the tweet below and tried to put things in perspective.




Still felt as if I'd been put through a wringer by the time that I got home. Had thought about doing Kenpo X but went for a walk instead even though it was toasty. There's something about walking.

Couldn't really find a podcast that moved me but I listened to the noise anyway and thought about the woman who's been known to walk for months at a time.

As I neared the end of the walk, felt tension in my right shoulder and it reminded me of when my shoulder was so tight that I could barely put a jacket on. It's time to amp up the self-care tactics.







No comments:

Post a Comment