Sunday, August 31, 2014

A Few Sun Salutations or Month-End Review August

In some ways, I still feel stuck even though I've been exercising regularly. I've been yoga needy but hadn't been in almost two weeks. Yesterday, I had to make myself go for a short bike ride since I was on the verge of the so-called Netflix binge. I really didn't feel like doing anything.

Gloria is back after a 17 day hiatus and she "confessed" to us about her vacation decadence and her approach to yoga as her body dealt with food she wasn't accustomed to eating. What I heard over most things she said My body feels different each day and Gloria's yoga routine reflects how she feels on any given day. I also remember her talking about clearing energy and I hope that today's time on the mat took care of some of the stuck stuff. Plus, I'll have to remember to do what I'm able to, like Gloria, if it's only doing cat/cow or a few sun salutations.

Bicycling, 4 x's

Climbing, 2 x's

Just Walk: 5 Mega Miles
*Mile 2: Walk and Tone, 1 x
*Mile 5: Ab Walk, 4 x's

Just Walk: Walk to the Hits, Party Songs
*Mile 1, 2 x's

Kettlebell (Beginner's Routine), 1 x

P90X
*Kenpo X, 3 x's

Swimming, 4 x's

Walking, 10 x's

Yoga, 6 x's

Zumba, 4 x's

Zumba Fitness: Complete Total-Body Transformation System
*Merengue, 4 x's
*Salsa, 3 x's
*Reggaeton, 3 x's

Since I mentioned the sun, check out this theater that I witnessed crossing the river from Illinois into Missouri last night. FYI, I was the not the driver.





No comments:

Post a Comment