Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Deliciousness

No yoga on Sunday.

No swimming on Tuesday.

Tonight, yoga instead of climbing where I found reclining twists comforting.

Wondered why I struggled to do 30 minutes of exercise yesterday and remembered that I had a cold which explains the energy zap, duh...

Decided to do different cardio this p.m. because I feel like I've been doing the same things over and over so I pulled out willPower & grace which I hadn't done in forever.


Did 15-minutes of upper body work yesterday and my armpits are sore. Even though I've been slacking on the strength training, my pectoral muscles stay tight. One morning, had to look for stretches and found relief with bow pose and a doorway stretch...

Someone asked me what I do after work and I told her that I usually do some type of workout. Oh, that's why you look good, she said.

Told her about my seesaw struggle but she told me that I know what I'm doing. This someone knew me when I was living large and didn't realize how large I was living.

You look delicious, she said. I laughed because she managed to say it without innuendo. She is from another country and, kind of hard for me to explain, but I knew that she was sincerely applauding my efforts.


No comments:

Post a Comment